REFEREE PAYMENT REQUEST
1. If you do not have a W-9 on file with NTWSA then you must download the W-9 form, fill it out, and SIGN the form (it must be signed). You will upload this document when you fill out your request for payment.
If you have any questions regarding this form please contact Lori Stallbohm, firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THIS FORM ON FILE!
2. Please submit your request by clicking on the link below.
The following time periods reflect when reimbursement check will be rendered after verified by NTWSA:
1st- 15th of the month: checks rendered last day of the month.
16th - last day of month: checks rendered the 15th of the following month
Fall 2017 payments will NOT be rendered for anything submitted after December 31, 2017.
Yellow Cards require Misconduct Report only.
Red Cards require Misconduct Report and the player's NTWSA ID card.
Please use the online link below to fill out all misconduct report.
Separate reports are required for each PERSON that receives a caution and or ejection.
QUICK REFERENCE OF NTWSA RULES FOR REFEREES:
1. No current NTWSA ID Card = NO PLAY. (Driver's License is not allowed as a form of ID)
2. Teams have 15 minutes after the scheduled game time to produce 7 players and those 7 players NTWSA ID cards or the game is a forfeit.
3. Teams have 15 minutes after the scheduled game time to install 1 net or the game is a forfeit. Game will be played if a team fails to install corner flags; however, please note and initial it on the game card and the NTWSA Vice-President will handle this infraction.
4. Failure of referees to show within 15 minutes after the scheduled game time will result in a reschedule.
5. Payment must be made in the form of cash, check, or money order before the start of game. (Teams have 15 minutes after the scheduled game time to produce payment for referees)
6. Payment: Home team pays center referee $60. Visiting team pays each assistant referee $35.
7. Color conflict of primary jersey color results in home team changing.
8. Jerseys must have permanently affixed numbers (no duplicates on the same team). Numbers cannot be taped on and cannot be applied by marker or paint.
9. Game cards must be filled out with player name and corresponding jersey number to be valid.
10. Substitutions are unlimited at any game stoppage at referees discretion.
11. Games can be called due to inclement weather at referees discretion.
12. Games played 5 minutes or more into the 2nd half are considered complete games.